Blog VauLT

Random

January 10, 2016

Digging Within


Make New Year's goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year.  This helps you do your part.  It is an affirmation that you're interested in fully living life in the year to come.  

 (All parts of Self)
the horse, the fox, the owl, the bandit, the girl, the chase

Goals give us direction. They put a powerful force into play on a universal, conscious, and subconscious level.  Goals give our life direction.

What would I like to have happen in my life this Year?
What would I like to do?
What would I like to accomplish?
What good would I like to attract into your life?
What particular areas of growth would I like to happen to me?
What blocks or character defects, would I like to have purged/removed?
What would I like to attain? (little and big things)
Where would I like to go?
What would I like to have  happen in friendship and love?
What would I like to have happen in my family life?
What problems would I like to see solved?
What decisions would I like to make?
What would I like happen in my career?  my career?
What would I like to see happen inside and around me?

Remember, I am not trying to control others with my goals - I am trying to give direction to my life.!

Write it down.  Take a piece of paper, a few  hours of my time, and write it all down ~ do it as an affirmation of me, my life, and my ability to choose.  Then let it go.
Certainly, things happen that are out of my control.  Sometimes, these events are pleasant surprises; sometimes, they are of another nature.  But they are all part of the chapter what will be this year in my life and will lead me forward in my story. 

No comments: