Blog VauLT

Random

June 05, 2015

School of Thought

one million dollars ...
i don't eat white creamy substances.
i could do it; if you helped me; you have better internet prowess.
thanks, done.
if you are going with me, you must go right now.
i can't make it alone, you must help out.
you are always unhappy since you started helping out.
you should stop helping out and be happy.
i have fallen off a cliff and i may die.
please help me.
who are you?
please help me.
thank you for helping me. anything you want; just name it.
don't name that.
i'll give you everything else just not that.
i will do anything to get better.
what $60x12 plus 410 plus gas plus me doing it for me and you doing it if you want but i refuse to help out.
oh you have illness; i didn't know and i still refuse to help.
i now have the help from sources.
i added you to the sources list of aid.
you must follow these rules.
who cares if you are unhappy and your illnesses are still in full swing.
i am selfish
and i dont care how the rest of the world feels.
i am lucky to be alive.
love is a dangerous game.

No comments: