Blog VauLT

Random

April 24, 2014

He used to be - 3 years oLd

my baby boy         ~ ~  video provided by KTHV.com

there is this mental image of my son, plus twenty years ago when he was three. He was dressed in a WARNING-Yellow sweat shirt & sweat pants duo, his mop of messy brown hair, and hand-me-down athletic shoes.  We were standing on the opposite side of the road, in a Texas-town, on a briskly cold November day of a large 8-story building.   Someone special was in the building and waving down at us, although from that distance we couldn't see the person.  My son had an over-sized toy Tonka cement truck, which was a present for Christmas.  Remember it's November.  ...

The present was from his dad and his dad wasn't going to be sharing the holiday with us.  This was a tumultuous time in my life and that of my son(thankfully, he was too young to remember)...  But, just to share with you now:  where he is and the talents he possesses.

Thanks for watching the above video.

and Yes, Math Nerds - are
cooL.

No comments: