Blog VauLT

Random

October 31, 2013

1 Peter 5:8

“By the pricking of my thumbs, 
Something wicked this way comes.” 
~ William Shakespeare, Macbeth


self takes diabetic coma nap @ 9:10
apparition show up in my dreams
there was a bicycle brought to my bed.
change jingled (assuming it was money)

however - it is simply
 Change

apparition:
(let's call it:
 Sage Cullen Kennedy Scout).  

Sage Cullen Kennedy Scout moves to the opposite side of the bed and sets a bowl on the bedside table.  Then Sage Cullen Kennedy Scout leaves the room.  I hear the change jingling as Sage Cullen Kennedy saunters down the hallway.     I wake-up and the time is 10:10.  I jumped out of bed to see what was the matter...  Oh wait, today is Halloween not Christmas.     There was nothing / no-one @ the WiLdFLower Inn, cept for little ole me!   

I pondered it a bit.  Called my personal Oracle*ist.  OnLy to stumble on the clues myself.

1 Peter 5:8 = Keep a cool head. Stay alert. The Devil is poised to pounce, and would like nothing better than to catch you napping. Keep your guard up. You’re not the only one plunged into these hard times. 

and 5+8=13-1=                              12

@ 10:10, I also received an email, which read, :   I miss hearing your dreams.










Daily Harvest for 10/31/2013:
Where there is no imagination there is no horror.  ~Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶                                                          ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶                                                       ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶   




Sometimes the cure for restlessness is rest.
~Colleen Wainwright




No comments: