Blog VauLT

Random

May 15, 2020

BLueBerrY Reunion

still connecting dots...

Our, might be an overstatement...
the Steve McQueen, speaking of Queens, lookalike
coupled with for a lack of better words
the 
Days of Our Lives...

I've spent the last 66ish days alone
here @ the Wind Farm.
At my arrival, I was on the heels of death.
not my own heels.
Death of a loved one here @ the Farm. 
I left my windChimes behind when I moved.  Technically, they weren't solely my windChimes...  
But upon arrival, I was greeted with almost the best ever.  
Sadly, they belonged to "the coolest gal ever"; or so I've been told.
Since then another death has crossed the farmLands.
Sister Ratt. 
She'll be missed.  Even though I don't own that gene.
Today is the day after Sister's death. 
where was I?
oh yah...
Blueberries, almost McQueen and the Days of our Lives... 
God Bless the Wind
Farms... 
am believing
my Reunion
will be 
2nd Grade
at Best! 


No comments: