Blog VauLT

Random

April 11, 2019

You Win Universe

my morning(waking up timeframe) went like this...

*mucking around in thought* with Howard Mitchell Hawthorne VIII ...   we contemplate the job coupled with the duties, which sends me to a compilation of conversation with HamChunk...  within this parley of reflection HamChunk and I cover millions of $$ of financial obligation!! 

take a few steps back into last night, as I was taking control of the Texas A&M downy comforter, I came across my tried & true Universe-seeker-meditational-book...  the same book where its Words of Wisdom sealed the deal during Operation: almost-Savannah White-Truck Life-changer Expedition... 

step back into current Time(minus the HourGlass built to perfection by the deepest darkest Chocolatier of all time); and the title for today from the book = Financial Goals.

No comments: